Sunday, August 18, 2013

PPQ Autum/Winter 2013


PPQ is one of my favorite brands (not that I own anything of their pieces yet) because of their eccentric and bold designs and for their 2013 a/w collection, they've surely shown how bold they can be. The collection really captured the 50's essence, it included everything from the ruffles of feathers, the cold shoulder, the block colors, the big buttons and obviously the wild prints. It also covered everything, you can clearly see that they have not just focus on one area, they were able to grasp the sophistication, the craziness and the plain sexiness of the era.

My personal favorite of the lot was the plain black cold shoulder midi dress. However plain it was, it still had the 50's vibe with a hint of sexy and seriousness. I love how they've paired it with a hat, I don't think it would have made such a statement without it. 


Overall, I think the collection was amazing although I do think they went overboard with some of the dresses designs but hey, that's what you do when your a designer. You want to capture people's attention and create a buzz of opinions. 


Do you have favorite? 


More photos

No comments:

Post a Comment